A paper will appear in the conference program if at least one of the authors registers by 15 December, 2019. For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration per paper is mandatory. The paper MUST be presented at the conference venue to be included in IEEE Xplore.
IEEE ICTP 2019 Registration Fee
|Local Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|Local Author (IEEE Member)
|International Author (IEEE Member)
|Local Student Author (IEEE Member)
|Local Student Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|International Student Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|International Student Author (IEEE Member)
Category is defined by the author’s affiliation mentioned in the paper.
‡ This amount must be deposited against each of the registration. All expenses related to the transfer of registration fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
§ Only full-time students with proof will be considered for student author category.
Each registration will include conference kit, conference proceedings on CD/Pen Drive, admission to all technical sessions, refreshments, two lunches, and conference banquet.
Instructions for Registration
- Determine appropriate category of registration and complete your payment.
- Submit Online Registration Form. During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of documents (in a single pdf/ doc/ docx/ zip file) related to-
- Proof of payment (e.g. Cash Deposit Slip/Pay Order/Slip of TT/Wired Transfer showing the code)
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. copy of identification page(s) of passport for international authors, full-time studentship letter from the current institution)
- Proof of IEEE membership for the year 2019 (if applicable)
- The Pay Order must be in favor of “IEEE COMSOC BD CHAPTER, A/C No. 33012097, Sonali Bank, BUET Branch, Dhaka, BANGLADESH” and should be sent by EMS/Registered Mail addressed to ” Professor Satya Prasad Majumder, Chair, Organizing Committee, IEEE ICTP 2019, Department of EEE, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH”.
Acceptable Mode of Registration Fee Payment
- The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
|Account name: ||IEEE COMMUNICATION SOCIETY (COMSOC) BANGLADESH CHAPTER|
|Account number: ||33012097|
|Bank name: ||Sonali Bank|
|Branch name: ||BUET, Dhaka|
|Swift code: ||BSONBDDHLOD|
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- For LOCAL AUTHORS the registration fee is payable through Pay Order/ Cash Deposit/ Direct Deposit (via online banking of Sonali Bank) to the given account.
- For INTERNATIONAL AUTHORS the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer (e.g., Western Union or Money Gram) which will directly remit the value in US dollar to the given account.
Acceptable Supporting Documents for Determining the Category of Registration
- AUTHORS (INTERNATIONAL): Copy of identification page(s) of passport.
- STUDENTS (INTERNATIONAL): Copy of identification page(s) of passport and a full-time studentship letter from the current institution.
- STUDENTS (LOCAL): A full-time studentship letter from the current institution.
- IEEE MEMBERS: IEEE membership card or certificate for the year 2019.
For further queries related to registration process, you are requested to contact via the email address email@example.com.